Ross G. Currie understands that every legal matter is personal. Whether you are a small business owner, claims professional, in-house counsel, or C-suite executive, you rely on your legal counsel to enable you to do your job, to deliver for your customers and clients, and to protect your stakeholders. With that in mind, Ross approaches legal matters with integrity, empathy, and curiosity. No matter how “simple” or complex the matter is, Ross provides clear-minded, plain-language legal advice and zealous advocacy.
Ross’s practice encompasses a range of areas, including employment litigation, commercial litigation, lender liability defense and consumer protection defense, and insurance coverage. He also has experience providing outside general counsel services to small businesses looking for guidance on managing the legal issues they face day-to-day. He has extensive experience analyzing insurance policies and providing guidance to both policyholders and carriers on the applicability of insurance policies to particular events, and has litigated numerous coverage and bad faith disputes. Ross has also represented lenders, loan servicers, and borrowers in the management and disposition of distressed assets, including through workouts, foreclosure, guaranty enforcement, and bankruptcy proceedings.
Ross earned his J.D., cum laude, from Villanova University School of Law, where he was a managing editor of the Villanova Law Review. He is also a proud alumnus of Penn State. Outside of the office, Ross is an avid runner, tabletop gamer, theatregoer, and cat lover.
Areas of Practice
- Labor and Employment Law
- Professional Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Juris Doctor, Villanova University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts with Honors, Penn State University
Past Employment Positions
- Attorney, Mitts Law, LLC, Philadelphia, PA
- Associate Attorney, Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP, Philadelphia, PA
- Associate Attorney, Post & Schell, PC, Philadelphia, PA